A Better Metal Finishing Service
Over the years we have built relationships beyond supplier and customer that can only be described as a valued partnership. We provide a top quality workmanship at competitive pricing while maintaining extremely short lead-times. Based on our vast experiences and expertise, we help our customers construct their industries worldwide.
Being directed to environmental care, we hold various environmental activities and social action programs, such as the reduction and control of industrial waste. We have earned our name by providing reliable and quality turnaround services. We strive to have a positive impact on everyone we work with, on every project and in every community.
Our industrial company has been fulfilling public projects for decades since we meet all governmental criteria and standards of excellence in the area. We use engineering and manufacturing technology to make production faster, simpler and more efficient. We manage, operate, and maintain complex operation systems. We offer domestic and international testing and certification services for industrial facilities and equipment. The need for quality, safety and reliability are paramount for us.
The Residue, Rouge & Rust Removal
The ability of stainless steel to resist corrosion is attributable to the formation of an insoluble, relatively unreactive chromium oxide enriched passive surface film that forms naturally in the presence of oxygen. Because stainless steel is not encountered under ideal conditions, (i.e., we find potentially corrosive surface impurities or contaminants and significant variations in the Cr/Fe ratio and passive film thickness), the pharmaceutical industry adopted the general practice of cleaning and passivating 316L Stainless Steel Systems before placing them into service.
Thus, the purpose of cleaning and passivating is to:
- Provide a clean, non-rusting stainless steel surface.
- Optimize corrosion resistance by removal of surface contaminants, primarily iron, but also sodium, calcium, sulfate, phosphate, chloride and other impurities resulting from exposure to the environment and from processing.
Non-Toxic Precision Chemical Cleaning and Passivation
Mobile Gel Passivation Cleaning Services
A Team You Can Rely On
There is any number of reasons that clients choose our mobile service over shipping to our facility. Some of these reasons are
- Components are too large or heavy to ship economically.
- Components are too valuable to ship.
- Components cannot be spared for often extensive shipping times.
- Fixtures or vessels are permanently placed and cannot be moved.
- Discomfort with moving components out-of-house for financial or security reasons.
Whatever the reason, GMP is happy to oblige our clients, and our mobile servicing unit is always ready to come to you.